Thursday, March 10, 2016

Future Reading

I think for week 9 and 10 I would like to revisit The Mahabharata I did not like it a lot the first time but I want to give it a second chance with a different version.The Mahabharata.
This version has a detailed reading guide which has helped me in the past so I hope to better understand and enjoy this story.
The Mahabharata
Wikimedia
I think it will be easier for me to get into the story because I will be more familiar with the names from the beginning

I am also interested in looking at Legends of India. It seems to be focused on Arjuna which was my favorite character from The Mahabharata.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara! I am glad you want to explore Arjuna's character some more! Do you ever get a chance to go to Bizzell? Some of the Amar Chitra Katha comic books are focused on Arjuna and they include some great legends about him. Here are a couple:
    Uloopi: The Naga Princess who Fell in Love with Arjuna
    Tales of Arjuna: The Exploits of an Exceptional Warrior

    ReplyDelete