Thursday, March 10, 2016

Week 8: Famous Last Words

This Class:

I appreciate the break from the normal routine in this class. I enjoyed making my blog more fun for the people that visit it. So far I am doing well with points. Slowly but surely climbing up to the 410 I need for an A in the class. I think the key to that is doing the extra credit though.

Other Classes:

I had a test in my finance class on Tuesday and it was way harder than the first one but I ended up getting a decent grade so that is exciting. The rest of my classes have been hard to focus in because of the upcoming break. I have a quiz to do tonight but I am hoping that I have done enough this week to not have to worry about school next week.
In my Art Therapy class this week we talked about animal therapy and got to watch a video of therapy cats and dogs. Then, we all drew out favorite animal and turned it in. It was a little strange but I guess it was a nice change from my accounting classes.

Personal life:


FINALLY! It is Spring Break and I am so excited to go to San Fran with my best friend but I am also excited for the beginning of the week. I am going home on Friday morning and I love seeing my family. I hope I have time to go by the arboretum because the tulips are in full bloom. My cousin's wedding shower is on Saturday and I am bringing my boyfriend. I feel kind of bad for him because this is the first time for him to meet me extended family and there are a lot of them but I think he will have fun anyways. Then, I go to San Fran Wednesday. 

Personal Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment