Thursday, March 3, 2016

Week 7: Famous Last Words

This class:

This week's reading was still not my favorite. I thought that watching the film would help me better understand the reading from week 6 but I have very little luck. I still found it confusing and hard to follow. I was also disappointed because this film was not as funny and entertaining as the last. I think that the Ramayana is still my favorite of the readings I have done so far.

Other Classes:

This week in my other classes was not too bad. I got all of my test grades back and I am happy with my grades. It is a good start to the semester and that is always a good feeling. Next week I have a test in my finance class and I am feeling utterly lost so I am thinking this weekend is going to be spent in the library.

Personal:

This week was pretty busy with work but sometimes being busy is good. I am looking forward to this weekend because my younger brother is coming to Oklahoma to visit me and see the OU campus. His spring break starts next week so I might even be able to convince him to stay a couple of days. Then the week after that is our spring break and I am so excited. I cannot wait to take a week off because I feel like I have kept myself very busy this semester.

In other news, this week I also burned the stew out of my arm……. twice. The first time I was trying to pull tater tots out of the oven and touched the top rack with the side of my arm and it bubble up. Then, two days later my curling iron burned the exact same stop. Now I have a large and ugly bump on my arm. 

The cause of my pain
Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment