Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Week 9: Famous Last Words

This Class:

I enjoy the way Professor Gibbs has set up the class. We had assigned readings the first couple of weeks to become familiar with Indian Epics in general and now in week 9 we are allowed to choose our own reading. I like this style because I am able to read more about what I enjoyed and not have to focus on stories that I did not understand. I am almost at the end of this class with points so for now extra credit is my friend.

Other Classes:

I came back from Spring Break and school hit me like a ton of brick. I have been assigned two tests next Thursday in my two hardest classes. I am not looking forward to that at all. It my art therapy class we learned about dance/movement therapy and it was interesting but embarrassing. The professor made us all get up and bust our favorite more which made me very uncomfortable. I am looking forward to later in the class when she teaches us how to make balloon animals.


Personal Life:



Spring Break was amazing! I started the week with my family and my boyfriend. We had a fun day in Dallas. We went to the arboretum and saw all the tulips that are in season. Then, we went to the sixth floor museum which I have never seen before. A couple days later I finally went to San Fran and it was so beautiful. My best friend and I did everything under the sun. My favorite thing about San Francisco was Muir woods. It is truly a breath taking sight. We hike for a whole day and it was worth all the leg pain the next day. It was really good to travel but it also feels good to be back in Norman and back in my routine.

San Francisco
Personal Photo

1 comment:

  1. Sara, Thank you for sharing about your trip and this beautiful picture! What a fun spring break. I am dying to go to San Francisco. I hear that all the walking, especially with those crazy hills can be exhausting – I am not surprised that you were sore! Do you have any recommendations for me? Are there any good restaurants that you found?

    ReplyDelete