Sunday, March 6, 2016

New Schedule/ Time

This Class:

I think that I need to change my schedule for this class because I have become busier on Friday than I originally thought I would be. I think from now on I will be dividing the hours I spend on this class between Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. I know that sounds like a lot but my schedule is so different every week with work and school that I have to plan my schedule one week at a time. I have been doing well in this class so far to do every assignment each week and I plan to keep doing this until I have an A.
Clocks, Clock, Time, Watch, Date, Alarm, Schedule
Clocks
Pixabay

Other Class:


In my other classes, things are really starting to become difficult so I will have to dedicate more time over the weekends to classes……starting after spring break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment