Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Storybook Favorites

When Love Confesses

The title of this story mainly caught my eye because I am a sucker for a good love story. When I clicked on the link I was drawn in to the style of picture put on the front page. It did not seem like the typical love story.

Rama and Sita at their Wedding. Source.

The introduction was a bit difficult for me to follow at first and one thing I did not like about the design of the page was that the title of the story did not show up on every page of the storybook so when I was switching tabs on my browser it was no always easy to find it. One thing I did like about the design was the simple of love inspiring background. I thought it fit the story well.

Here is the Storybook When Love Confesses

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Royal Girls Room


What first made my click on this storybook link was the humorous name and the first picture once entering the link held up to my expectations. I am a big fan of the Amanda show in which this picture is from. I watched it as a kid all the time so I was interested in the story that could be behind it.



The Royal Girls' Room created using Pixlr
Source: Pixlr


I like the way the Storybook it set up and the easy navigation but I would not want to include such bright colors in my Storybook. It made the page somewhat hard to look at but overall looks like an interesting site to be on.

Here in the Storybook The Royal Girls Room

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Campfire Animal Tales 

The name of the Storybook spiked my interest because I enjoy the outdoors and animal I expected a combination of both from this story. The front picture was not incredibly interesting but it did fit with the title.

                                                                                  Campfire, Wikipedia, 2011
  Websource: Campfire   

It had a strong introduction and simple page organization. I liked the dark colors that went along with the theme.

Here is the Storybook Campfire Animal Tales

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment