Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Growth Mindset: Talk about Mindset

My best friend's major is early childhood development and special education so I decided she would be the perfect person to talk about the idea of a growth mindset. She had heard of it before and thought it should be something every teacher keeps in mind. She thinks, especially with special education students, growth mindset will be something she will have to use everyday in her classroom.


fairview sl spanish readaloud 6 by mosaic36, on Flickr
A photo of a classroom found on Calico
By:   mosaic36 


1 comment:

  1. Sara, I think it is cool that you know a friend who has heard of this concept before. I also have a friend named John Cavaliere that is an Education Major as well. I should ask him if he has also heard of this concept and see if there is a trend. I also think it is neat that your friend emphasizes this belief with special education students to help them grow. Great post!
    -Tyler

    ReplyDelete