Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week 6 Growth Mindset: Learning Blogger

This week I have challenged myself to learn more about blogger. For example, I have found that if I keep picture the same size as when I import them I often find that the edge of the photo hangs off the text area on my blog. This bothered me because it became hard to read my sidebar with the picture in the way. I have fixed this problem by making my picture no bigger than the large option in order to keep the picture in the text column.

  reactions liz lemon lets do this its on
Liz Lemon from TV sitcom 30 Rock. Source: Giphy

 I found this gif on another blog and I found it very inspiring because I really like 30 Rock. Liz Lemon is a really funny character. Also, Tina Fey as a person is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment