Monday, February 8, 2016

Week 4: Famous Last Words

This week has been kind of crazy with the amount of work I have had to do with school. Things seem to sneak up on me. My first round of tests start next week but I am keeping myself plenty busy with the amount of homework I need to get done. That is one reason why I have been working ahead. It outs my mind to ease to know that I am not falling behind in this class. I want to be able to give this class the proper time it deserves to do a good job and make a good blog that I am proud of at the end of the semester.

I found the reading for this week extremely entertaining! I decided to watch the video "Sita Sings the Blues" instead of reading another option because to be honest I am tired of reading the story of Ramayana. I wanted to see it this time and I was not disappointed. The video was hilarious and well made! The artist who made the drawings is very talented and kept the video interesting the entire time as if I were watching a movie. I looked up some of her other work and would be happy to watch something else made by her. Her name is Nina Paley and she is very talented.
This is Nina Paley
By: Sage Ross Flickr

On a more modern reality note, the broncos won the super bowl! I was shocked and excited. It was also nice to be able to watch it with my friends and do something other than homework. March madness is coming up soon and I will have to do my research on the teams. My family loves March madness and I need to have a perfect bracket this year to beat my sisters. Maybe I can even convince one of them to come to Oklahoma to see an on basketball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment